Steel Team 6
- Players receive four specialties to distribute amongst their character’s Abilities.
- Virtue dots may be purchased for 1 bonus point each. However, Willpower is calculated independently of Virtues.
- Characters begin with Willpower rated at 5. Willpower may be increased at a cost of 1 bonus point per dot.
- Characters may start with (Willpower + Compassion) Intimacies without spending bonus points.
- Add the Drive and Firearms Abilities.
- Players start with 18 background points.
- Ride or Archery may be replaced with Firearms or Archery for certain requirments of Artifacts, Charms, and any other special bullshit at the discretion of the GM.
- The following can not be taken:
- Celestial Manse,
- Alchemical Familar
- Alchemical Savant.
- Essence limit of 5.
- Sorcery requires ST permission.
- You may begin without a Motivation so long as you acquire one in the first arc of the game.
- Meruvian names tend to be modern day names, usually English or European with surnames often resembling the first names of core world exalted denizens(i.e. Ledeal Kes becomes Lionel Kes, Cathak Cainan becomes Catherine Cainan, whereas Gavin Bast remains, Gavin Bast)
- It is common to refer to notable society figures by a title, usually adopted by the mass media.
- Less well known figures, especially in the behind the scenes political and espionage arena are often also known via a pseudonym or title, these often for security, or style’s sake. Examples include “Miss Green,” and “White Lilly.”
- Alchemicals used to be assigned and known by a number, but after the problems associated with Subject 8262 and the subject mental contamination, the practiced stopped during the production of Generation 2 Alchemicals. Subjects are encouraged to use their own names and to develop nicknames for each other. It has been passed down, unofficially that notable Alchemical heroes and teams will be permanently assigned designations based on those nicknames.